What you loved:
- Heel - One of the best heels in the WWE, an absolute heat magnet.
- Promo - An incredible speaker, she's able to smack-down anyone who crosses her path. Remember that "B+" line she gave to Daniel Bryan? Ouch!
- Gimmick - As co-leader -- leader? -- of The Authority, Stephanie has mastered the art of being a snarky, condescending, jerk-of-a-boss.
- Bella Feud - She carried that feud, and even pulled off a decent match at SummerSlam with Brie. She actually made Brie Bella one of the most popular acts for a few months.
- Look - In amazing shape, and rocks the best outfits.
Best comment comes via Vidence:
"She is not just the best female heel ever, she’s one of the best heels ever full-stop. She turned Vickie Guerrero face. She made Brie Bella one of the most over performers on the roster for two months. Even in this era, there is no heat magnet like Stephanie McMahon. And the fact that she had to follow Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon in this role, and managed to do it this well, and to put her own spin on it in the way she does is just incredible. Vince understood that the audience hated him, but he simply didn’t care because he knew what was best for us. Stephanie, on the other hand, has created a wonderful deluded fantasy world in her own head where she believes the audience actually loves her and refuses to believe otherwise. But what they both do is perfectly convey that they are the fucking boss, and you don’t cross the boss."
What you loathed:
- Breaking Kayfabe - Her Twitter feed, just ruins everything! So many smiles, pics of kids, "I play the bad guy on TV", and friendly, yet super vague corporate-speak.
- Power - Sometimes her actual power flows to her promos, and she absolutely thrashes whoever she was talking to: Cena, Bryan, Big Show, Kane, almost every Diva. This can make for awkward viewing.
- Authority Angle - Some of you feel this angle and her role has become stale. Tough to say what other role she would play though.
- Bella Feud - The loathing was more on The Bella's acting, and the outcome of the feud. With how evil Stephanie was throughout, Brie never got a chance for revenge. Also, the b-word was suddenly okay to use -- a lot -- around this time.
- Overacting - She's been know to go a bit overboard...
On to the poll! With 449 votes, Stephanie's average score is 3.9, last year she received a 3.9
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is already up, check it out!
Photo via WWE.com