Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The word on Sting's bizarre promo from Raw was that it was his voice but it was altered and it was inspired by The Black Scorpion from WCW way back in the day, according to the Observer.
- The so called "secret meeting" at Raw that wasn't so secret apparently deal with the Bill DeMott issue albeit in a roundabout way. The wrestlers were simply stressed to relay any issues they may be having to management before they can get out of hand.
- It looks like Undertaker will be kept off WWE television until WrestleMania 31 after all, according to PW Insider.
- Sheamus may also be kept off WWE TV until WrestleMania and it's looking likely he'll enter the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, perhaps as the big surprise wrestler who gets an actual entrance.
- TNA announced late yesterday that Matt Hardy has signed a contract with the company. According to PW Insider, he's now under an actual contract when before he was working without one.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.