What you loved:
- All-Around Talent - Tough to say she's "the best", but hard to argue that she is great at everything it takes to become a successful wrestler. AJ is able to work with anything that's given to her, solid on the mic and in the ring. She has a fantastic finishers (Black Widow and Shining Wizard), as well.
- High Road - "CM Punk! CM Punk!" - AJ simply went on her way ignoring these silly chants, for the most part.
- Mic - One of the best on the mic in the company, whether it's shredding other women, or getting creepy Lawler away from her.
- Selling Ability - She is in that elite tier with Ziggler and Rollins.
- No Total Divas - Whether it's her choice or not, you guys are glad she's not anywhere near that show.
Best comment comes via ReverendKain:
"Taking the longevity record for the Divas Championship from Maryse."
What you loathed:
- Creative - AJ has potential to do so much more, but she's given stupid storylines and short matches that don't allow for anything...creative.
- Crazy Gimmick - She plays it well, but the gimmick itself for women has become old and tired.
- Paige Feud - Matches were good, but the story was weird with way too much skipping involved.
- Slow Year - Between getting married and nursing a neck injury, her year mainly involved getting Paige and The Bellas over.
- Bella Feud - Speaking of the Bellas, her two big matches against Nikki ended with a kiss and hairspray...*sigh*
Best comments comes via Flyin' Ryan:
"Creative has yet to come up with a Trish to match her Lita, and it hurts the Diva’s division as a whole. When you cram 14 Divas into a WrestleMania match, it speaks volumes about any individual rivalries you failed to create."
On to the poll! With 744 votes, AJ Lee's average score is 4.4, last year she received a 4.5.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick evolved in 2014.