Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently Randy Orton will make his return to television on tonight's episode of Raw, likely to set up a match with Seth Rollins at Fast Lane.
- If and when Undertaker returns, and it's expected he will to work with Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31, it looks likely it won't be until after Fast Lane.
- WWE will announce the next member of the Hall of Fame on tonight's episode of Raw. There's been some word that Ray Stevens could be the next in.
- Bo Dallas and Heath Slater both recently returned to active wrestling at house shows and are expected back on TV at any time.
- Although Wanderlei Silva may not come to WWE, he could do some pro wrestling in IGF, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.