Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The latest update on the contract issue between Brock Lesnar and WWE is that the company now feels like the issue will be resolved and he will re-sign. Either way, contrary to some rumors, WrestleMania 31 main event is not in any danger.
- According to PW Insider, Sheamus will return as a heel and when he does, he'll likely be in for a main event run.
- WWE will air the Hall of Fame ceremony live on the WWE Network again this year in its entirety.
- Although it was previously rumored that Ray Stevens would go into the Hall of Fame this year with Pat Patterson inducting him, PW Insider notes that that no longer appears to be the plan.
- Here's one you've heard a billion times before: Morale within TNA is once again really low, this time because the wrestlers feel like they won't make much money this year and the general feeling is the company will be out of business eventually. Samoa Joe leaving only made everyone feel worse.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.