What you loved:
- Company Guy - He will do literally anything asked of him, and is never short on effort.
- Promo - Still a solid talker, can cry on cue.
- Heel - If he ever stays one long enough, it's usually his best work. Angry Big Show is much better than smiley Big Show.
- Andre Rumble - Did a great job putting Cesaro over by getting bodyslammed out of the ring.
- Physical Presence - Even though he's been around forever, his size is still impressive.
Best comment comes via GrecoRomanGuy:
"I’m sure that we’ll make him a Hall of Famer."
What you loathed:
- Turns - It's just become comical now how much he turns, might as well keep going back and forth.
- Top Heel - In 2014, Big Show was in a main event, I'll let that sink in. To clarify, he started the match as a face, then turned heel mid-match. Also, he was in the final four of the Royal Rumble, no, flat no!
- In-Ring - His matches are getting tougher and tougher to watch.
- Stairs Match - I mean, really?
- Age - At 43, especially a man his size, retirement should be in the very near future.
Best comment comes via ChristianBaber:
"More than any other old hand on the roster, Big Show looks way too far past his prime. He diminishes every match he takes part in. Show is incredibly slow now, and can’t really bump. It really feels like he’s keeping some younger talent out of a prominent role. As with fellow veteran big man Kane, there were very few segments Show took part in that Luke Harper. Cesaro, or Titus O’Neil couldn’t do better. Big Show ended the year with a Stairs match against Erick Rowan, and it was exactly the abomination that everyone expected. Good grief."
On to the poll! With 348 votes, Big Show's average score is 2, last year he received a 3.5
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is still figuring out the English language.