Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H's big announcement is expected to kick off tonight's episode of Raw. Again, it's expected that the announcement will have to do with a match at Fast Lane involving multiple wrestlers, most notably Roman Reigns.
- Dean Ambrose is a name who has been speculated will be involved in the announcement.
- According to Dave Meltzer, WWE really was going to do Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus at WrestleMania 31 but that was changed when Bryan requested to work with Dolph Ziggler instead.
- It's been rumored that Bray Wyatt's WrestleMania direction will be clear by the end of Raw tonight.
- Drew Galloway signing with TNA came together really late, as in the Observer notes he signed with the company the day he debuted. It's unknown if he will be a regular at this time.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.