Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There are those within WWE who apparently believe that the company has a very real chance of re-signing Brock Lesnar and keeping him around beyond WrestleMania. If that's the case, it could affect the booking going forward.
- It's expected that WWE will announce another match or two for Fastlane before the show this weekend, likely a six man tag.
- WWE registered a trademark for "Redneck Reppin' Company," according to PW Insider. It's being speculated that it could be a new stable.
- Not surprisingly, the word going around is that there are a lot of folks within TNA who are unhappy that Samoa Joe is done with the company.
- As for why Joe left TNA, PW Insider is saying the two sides negotiated with each other all the way up until his contract expired and couldn't come to terms. That, combined with his lengthy tenure and the new look of the company, led to his departure.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.