Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It's currently expected that Hulk Hogan will make his return to WWE television soon, possibly at the Raw the night after Fast Lane.
- It's unlikely that Bill Goldberg will ever come back to WWE for another match, even if he's not completely against the idea. It's far more likely that he'll accept an offer from Glory to do a kickboxing match.
- It looks like David Otunga is back with WWE on a permanent basis, taking over the role Alex Riley had filled as a pre-show analyst.
- According to multiple reports from Orlando, Eddie Edwards apparently suffered an injury at the TNA tapings. It's a lower leg injury, possibly his heel or foot.
- It's expected that TNA and Wrestle-1 will be making a joint announcement in the near future.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.