Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Even if Daniel Bryan isn't cleared to wrestle on the show, WWE will be using him at WrestleMania 32.
- While WWE reported that Randy Orton will be out 4-to-6 months with his shoulder injury, the Observer notes it's likely closer to six as the injury is similar to what Sami Zayn and Hideo Itami have been dealing with.
- Regarding the Nikki Bella injury, the Observer notes that she's taking time away to deal with both her neck and hip issues. There were rumors she was banged up all throughout her record breaking Divas title reign.
- Apparently there are some more rumors going around of AJ Styles possibly making his way to NXT. He's said he's open to anything that makes business sense.
- Billy Graham is saying he signed a Legends contract with WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.