Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Despite the Raw ratings being so bad, Bryan Alvarez has said Vince McMahon isn't panicked just yet. That said, not surprisingly, there are apparently others within the company who feel like there needs to be major changes to television.
- There's already some early talk of Brock Lesnar entering the Royal Rumble and if he does, there are some who think he'll be the winner.
- The majority of the TLC pay-per-view is expected to be made clear by the end of Raw tonight with no real surprises expected.
- The Observer has noted that the belief is WWE will announce WrestleMania 33 in Minneapolis in 2017 at the Slammy Awards in the same city on Dec. 21 for during Monday Night Raw.
- ESPN will apparently be allowed to use WWE footage for its Ric Flair 30 for 30 documentary.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.