Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Randy Orton's shoulder injury is apparently really serious and it's unlikely he'll be back for WrestleMania 32.
- According to Bryan Alvarez, WWE got the idea to run the angle with Charlotte on Raw this week from her appearance on Table for 3.
- The Observer notes that it's expected Billy Gunn will return to NXT as a trainer after some time away for the circumstances of his firing to blow over.
- AJ Styles was never at NXT, despite rumors and fake photos floating around, but the Observer has noted that he isn't currently under contract to anyone and he could sign if WWE comes calling with the right offer.
- TNA kept its roster of talent totally in the dark on the Pop TV deal, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet. They were happy about it either way.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.