Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Rock is "doubtful" for WrestleMania 32 next year, and that could even include his not being able to even make an appearance.
- PW Insider is reporting the Charlotte angle came about when she mentioned something about her career being a tribute to her brother and that evolved into what we saw on Raw. They're also saying it was discussed throughout the day Monday and some were against it and voiced that to Vince McMahon.
- WWE is going after Ring of Honor and Lucha Underground talent, according to the Observer, because they want to load up NXT in early 2016 to tour more often.
- WWE sent out a survery to Australian fans about hosting a major pay-per-view in Melbourne along with a Fan Axxess. Apparently it's not a coincidence that this comes after the huge success of UFC 193.
- Season three of Lucha Underground appears to be taping in March or April of next year.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.