Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer says that he's heard versions of the story where Alberto Del Rio was approached by Triple H about a WWE return and ones where Del Rio came to them. In either case, he's believed to have gotten a "great deal" that, while not Lesnar or Jericho levels of light on travel, doesn't keep him on the road full-time.
- It's believed that ADR, who still holds AAA's Mega Championship, will be allowed to finish out his November dates with the Mexican promotion and transition the belt to someone else, but that's not confirmed.
- Speaking of former Del Rio employers, The Young Bucks tweeted that they've signed a new deal and will be making announcements soon, and Lucha Underground Executive Producer Chris DeJoseph replied to it, setting off a frenzy of internet fans who want Matt & Nick Jackson in The Temple.
- Based in part on the Tweets we wrote about yesterday, there's speculation that Nikki Bella may be taking some or all of the months that John Cena is on hiatus off herself.
- Whether or not there's heat on him for either the color or his interaction with the doctor at Hell in a Cell, Brock Lesnar is not expected back in WWE until next year - and possibly after Royal Rumble - to start building his WrestleMania program.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.