What you loved:
- Social Media - If you're on Instagram or Twitter, he's still one of the top wrestlers to follow.
- HOSS! - We here at cSs love hoss wrestlers, especially when they go all out in matches. Big E did especially against...
- Rusev - Fair to say those series of matches were the best for both guys in 2014. The program itself was not great, but that spear through the ropes was magically delicious.
- Charisma - Has a natural likeability, that we simply don't see enough.
- New Day - Some of you are fans of this newly formed group. In particular, the relationship Big E has with Kofi and Woods, pure entertainment.
Best comment comes via *Asterisk*:
"Big E has a lot of talent and potential, and he really deserves to be in a better position than he’s in now."
What you loathed:
- Booking - In 2014, he had zero direction once the IC Title was out of his hands. After that it was a lot of random feuds, and Big E was on the losing side of most of them.
- On-Air Persona - It's amazing how good he is on social media or even promoting WWE products, but when showtime rolls around, that same pizzazz just does not translate.
- Singlet - Another year of the singlet, another year of mass.
- Preacher Promos - Obviously, this is not on Big E, but Creative needs a good slap in the face for this cliché mess.
- New Day - So the other half of you are not fans of this stable. The gospel thing just fell flat, and again terrible booking. At least have them win their first couple matches!
Best comment comes via scorpio_x:
"I don’t really have a problem with The New Day. It is, what it is. Due to news events, any 21c version of ‘The New Nation’ was going to get neutered. However I’m hoping that there is more to this trio, than gospel choirs and borrowed New Jack chords. However he needs to somewhat temper trying to do his reverend impression."
On to the poll! With 266 votes, Big E's average score is 3.2. Last year he received a 3.9, rough year for sure.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick had "face" for one of their loathes.