Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H's big announcement for Raw next week is expected to be something along the lines of a multi-man match for the Fast Lane event involving the likes of Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, and others. It will set up the WrestleMania direction for all the top names who don't already have that.
- As of right now, it's not expected that Sting will appear on television until the Fast Lane pay-per-view on Feb. 22 in Memphis.
- Ray Stevens is likely the next name that will be announced for the Hall of Fame this year, according to PW Insider. Pat Patterson is the most likely to induct him.
- There is now apparently a rule in place that WWE talent cannot date office or production people, according to the Observer.
- The Bunny may be gone from WWE television for good without ever following through on the angle with Adam Rose.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.