What you loved:
- Talent Enhancement - You're the best around and nothing's gonna keep you down!
- Slater Gator - A great odd couple, makes it even funnier that they don't really like each other. Not sure if we will see them in 2015 though.
- In-Ring - No problem working a match and sells fantastically for whoever he is against.
- 3MB - Gone, but not forgotten.
- Beat Rollins - Slater had some help, but he actually got a win of Mr. Money in the Bank.
Best comment comes via hellotherefinnitami:
"Heath’s year was like most other years, he spent it making the rest of the roster look amazing. No, he will never be World Champion, he probably won’t even win a midcard title again. But that’s ok. Heath is a throwback to the kind of superstars needed and used before this mentality developed among fans that anyone can be champion. Heath can’t be champion, we know he can’t be champion. But he is still a valuable member of the roster. How much better does it look when a young debuting star beats up Heath Slater, than some no name jobber? Jobber or not, he’s familiar, we know what we are going to get with him. The guy can wrestle, he just chooses not to, because its not about him. Its about the show."
What you loathed:
- Jobber - Didn't really rise up through the ranks in 2014, is it possible to go further down?
- No Pushes - Aside from a win here or there, Slater wasn't given much creatively. Even his new tag team with Titus O'Neil went downhill quickly.
- 3MB Breakup - It was a sad day when Jinder and Drew were future endeavored.
- Legal Issues - Due to statute of limitations expiring his alleged assault charges were dropped. This also kept Slater off TV for quite some time.
Best comment comes via El Gato Pollo Loco:
"He is what he is, and can be annoying in a bad way."
On to the poll! With 222 votes, Heath Slater's average score is 3, last year he received a 3.3.
Thanks, Cagesiders! We will be back Sunday to recap with updated poll scores and the best comments of the week.