There have been betting odds for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view (PPV) tonight in Philadelphia for a number of days now but those odds are useless until just before showtime when the "smart" money comes in. That is to say, those who are aware of the finishes and planned winners place their bets, leading to a big shift in the betting lines.
It seems that has happened for tonight's show. The new favorites for each match:
- Brock Lesnar favored 26-1 over John Cena, Seth Rollins
- Roman Reigns favored 20-1 to win the Royal Rumble
- The Ascension favored 200-1 over New Age Outlaws
- Bella Twins favored 20-1 over Paige & Natalya
- The Usos favored 110-1 over Miz & Damien Mizdow
- Tyson Kidd & Cesaro & Adam Rose favored 20-1 over The New Day
Follow along with tonight's show to see if these ring true by clicking here.