What you loved:
- Intimidating - She's frightening to both men and woman, whether she's actually in the same room or not.
- Paige - She gave us the wonderful Paige, and for that we thank her.
- In-Ring - A solid grappler with a no-nonsense style of punishment towards her opponents.
- Family Documentary - Check out the Knight's story.
Best comment comes via Vidence:
"So, so very much. First and foremost her presence. You can see in the hilarious string of comments here the way she carries herself. She just is an absolute master of conveying on screen that she’s the meanest, most brutal, most dangerous woman there is. She didn’t need to do it through maximum amounts of violence, she does it solely through her aura, her scowl, her anger, her intensity… everything she does conveys that this is a woman that you do not want to meet in a dark alley." (Read the rest here, great comment Vidence!)
What you loathed:
- No Big Leagues - Never jumped to the bigger companies, which limited her exposure to many U.S. wrestling fans.
- Pain - You just flat out refused to say anything bad about her today. It's not like she would ever actually see this...
Best comment comes via TJ_UK:
"If Haku wanted to kill me, he’d have to cross the Atlantic. Only the Irish sea is stopping Saraya from getting to me and I don’t think it’s enough."
On to the poll! With 122 votes, Saraya's average score is a....5! Incredible, she's the first ever to receive a perfect score!
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick rhymes with Barn Sanderson.