Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H vs. Sting is a lock for WrestleMania 31 but that doesn't mean we'll never get Sting vs. Undertaker. In fact, that match could happen at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas as a retirement match for both.
- Speaking of Undertaker, it's still unclear if he's working this year's WrestleMania. The belief is that he will work with Bray Wyatt if he decides to but that's still not set in stone, which is big considering the Royal Rumble is in a number of days.
- WrestleMania 33 could be held in Philadelphia, as the city is expected to make a bid for it that could win WWE over.
- According to the Observer, the next season of Tough Enough will air after WrestleMania and will be filmed in Florida.
- Jim Ross publicly denied that he would be doing commentary for Lucha Underground and the word going around is that negotiations between the two sides broke down.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.