Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Here's a fun rumor: Dolph Ziggler lost the Intercontinental title because WWE was upset with him about an improv comedy booking he made without approval and the plan has been to bury him. Yeah.
- Remember those rumors of Triple H and Vince McMahon butting heads over creative direction for WrestleMania? There are now rumors that the two are leaving WWE writers out of creative decisions and meeting alone to put shows together.
- There's been some talk that Vince McMahon is already souring on The Ascension and JBL may have been told to bury the group on commentary, which would explain some of his derogatory comments.
- Biff Busick may be close to signing with WWE. There were rumors floating that Gabe Sapolsky of WWN Live was upset about as much but he denied that on Twitter.
- Adam Cole of ROH and Crimson, of TNA notoriety, are two names that have been rumored to be close to signing with WWE in the near future.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.