What you loved:
- Voice - The voice of your childhood and for WWE. He had a booming tone with a spot-on delivery for every wrestler he announced.
- Classic Line - "Winner of the match and neeewwwww..."
- Announced CM Punk - At Survivor Series in 2011, before taking on Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk decided to bring out his own personal announcer.
- Knowledge - Has been in the business for almost 40 years, and is considered Vince McMahon's first hire.
- Best Ever - See best comment.
Best comment comes via thejasten:
What you loathed:
- Storyline - Anything he did outside of announcing was bad.
- Not Announcing - Even though he still has "it" we don't get to hear him much these days.
- Lillian Feud - The Fink actually had an "evening gown vs. tuxedo" match with her. No, thanks.
- Tuxedo Match - Howard Finkel vs. Harvey Wipplemen trying to rip each others clothes off. Mull that one over for a bit.
Best comment comes via alexdgreenfield:
"Howard loves playing softball and would sometimes come into Team Smackdown’s office in his full uniform to pester us about joining the team."
On to the poll! With 221 votes, Howard Finkel's average score is 4.6
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick probably loved Kool-Aid.