What you loved:
- Hogan Write-Off - Earthquake got the best of Hogan by "crushing" his ribs, taking him off TV for a few months, which many of you appreciated.
- Heel - For a short period of time, he was a legit scary heel.
- Natural Disasters - Along with Typhoon this massive team managed to capture gold together.
- WrestleFest - A favorite pick from you guys.
- Earthquake Splash - Picture this; you're on the ground, a 468 pound man jumps angrily up and down around you. He runs to the ropes, not once, but twice, leaps, and lands square on your chest. Oh also, he's in a much too tiny singlet...
Best comment comes via HunterHurtsHelpMe:
"His physique is impeccable (Ultimate Warrior-ish) His long lucious hair that goes on for what seems like days."
What you loathed:
- Cancer - Unfortunately this ended his life at the young age of 42.
- WCW Run - Typical fashion he was given terrible gimmicks; The Avalanche of and course...
- The Shark - This is beyond terrible.
- Golga - No wait, this is beyond terrible.
- Crushed Damien - Not only was it horrifying, but he later made "Quakeburgers." You can probably guess what the main ingredient was in those.
Best comment comes via Bpennington212:
"I’ve always have a soft spot in my heart for John Tenta and will forever hate that they made him be The Shark and Golga. Fuck cancer, rest in peace big guy."
On to the poll! With 185 votes, Earthquake's average score is 3.4
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is a trip to the past.