What you loved:
- WWE Hardcore Champion - Thanks to the 24/7 rule, Crash Holly was a 22-time Hardcore Champ.
- "400 Pounds" - Coming to the ring with a weigh-in scale, Crash was an important part of the Super-Heavyweight division!
- Holly Cousins - He had great chemistry with his hard-nosed cousin Bob Holly, and Molly Holly. The three eventually had a notable feud with the Dudley Family.
- Bumps - A solid worker, he usually ended up getting tossed around by the true heavyweights of the WWE, like this dark match with Brock Lesnar...seriously.
- Mic - He played the "goof" role very well, a legit funny guy.
Best comment comes via Boxingnut4324:
"Love – You can deck the halls with his last name.
Loathe: You can die if involved in his first name."
What you loathed:
- More Bob Holly - The dislike for Bob Holly has made it's way into this evaluation. His on-screen time skyrocketed during The Holly Cousins storyline.
- R.I.P. - Left us at the very young age of 32.
- Comedic Role - Some found his gimmick tiresome, and it was tough to take him seriously when he was consistently made to look the fool.
- A Guy - He wasn't exactly memorable for you a few of you.
Best comment comes via ReverendKain:
"Packing 400+ pounds into that space means he’s very dense, which means they must have had to reinforce the ring for him. Probably couldn’t swim either. Unfortunate."
On to the poll! With 196 votes, Crash Holly's average score is 3.2.
Thanks, Cagesiders! We'll be back Sunday for the weekly recap and best comments of the week.
Follow Doors on Twitter: @CagesideDoors