What you loved:
- Mustache - It's a thing of beauty that we can only hope to attain.
- Manager - Does a great job of getting his guys over with the crowd. I mean he got Swagger somewhat over, that in itself is an achievement.
- Mic - Solid talker, can get reactions from the crowd as a heel or face.
- Patriotism - USA! USA! USA!
- Longevity - He debuted in 1972, and is still going in the wrestling business.
Best comments comes via revengeance:
"Zeb Colter’s facial hair is a thing of majesty. It is a thing that the stoutest of men aspire to, but never reach in their lives. Even in his early days, he knew that his mustache would be his key to the longevity in the business. His mustache is a coiffed pinnacle of excellence, and should be preserved for future generations as a testament to the achievements of what so select few can reach."
What you loathed:
- Gimmick - The xenophobic edge to their patriotic gimmick is a bit much. There's ways to be patriotic and proud of your country without telling people to get out.
- Jack Swagger - He's done a good job with Swagger, but he's unfortunately tied to that anchor for awhile longer.
- Cesaro Gone - Using hindsight now, but Cesaro left to be with Heyman, but is already going solo. Zeb had a nice connection with Cesaro and it's too bad Creative screwed that whole situation up.
- Repetitive - He can talk, but sometimes his promos become repetitive and tired.
Best comment comes via thehobodownthestreet:
"Wasn’t a great worker, could tell a good story in the ring, but you won’t find any five star classics from the man. Also, his size, for being a heel that just wanted to fight, he was a bit on the short side."
On to the poll! With 214 votes, Zeb Culter's average score is 4
Thanks, Cagesiders! Will be pausing this series until next week.