What you loved:
- Hunico - He has brought stability to the character with fewer in-ring mistakes.
- Mask - It's an awesome look, and is great merchandise for fans.
- Moveset - The original Sin Cara, when not messing up, had some incredible moves.
- Meme - The character's propensity to make mistakes pushed it to meme status.
- Entrance - Cool music, lighting, and the trampoline jump!
Best comment comes via LondonGiant:
"That he is a walking meme."
What you loathed:
- Mistico - He was a huge bust in the WWE. His whiny backstage behavior, and sloppy matches has almost completely tarnished this character's credibility.
- Finger Injury - He received a dislocated finger against Del Rio and was unable to finish the match.
- No Connection - He didn't speak, which makes it really tough for fans to connect.
- Character - The character didn't have a lot of depth, and was void of any good storylines.
- Lighting - The strange lighting during matches was beyond annoying.
Best comment comes via The Notorious Eddie Mac:
"Old Sin Cara (Mistico, aka the one that got fired) ruined it for new Sin Cara. Mistico left so much a stink on the Sin Cara character it cannot possibly recover. Come on, when you see that mask and his theme play, what’s the first thing you think of? Botch Cara. Not Hunicara. The guy who thought his shit didn’t stink. Sin Cara could (and should) absolutely be in the Rey Mysterio spot right now, but he’s so ruined, they’re purposely rushing Kalisto just so he could fill a demo on Monday nights."
On to the poll! With 331 votes, Sin Cara's average score is 2.6.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick once had one of the worst haircuts ever.