What you loved:
- Gimmick - His voodoo/satanic gimmick of the 70's and 80's were something memorable, and ahead of its time.
- Ring Psychology - He knew how to control the crowd, and drew major heat in his prime.
- Bray Wyatt - Some of you felt he has drawn some similarities from Sullivan's older gimmicks.
- Overall Talent - From the comments, you all thoroughly enjoyed different aspects of Kevin Sullivan. Some picked his character work, in-ring presence, or promo work.
- Dungeon of Doom - Just for the sheer comedy.
Best comment comes via scorpio_x:
"During the 70’s/80’s, most psychological ‘hoodoo voodoo’ likely came from two prominent sources: Jake Roberts and Kevin Sullivan."
What you loathed:
- Dungeon of Doom - ...and the sheer horror.
- Size - 5'9" and 252 pounds, his physique was nothing special in the pro wrestling world.
- Past Prime - He debuted in 1970 and is still wrestling.
- Booking - A booker during WCW's really rough years. His promotion to head booker caused Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, and Saturn to jump ship to WWE.
Best comment comes via BrooklynBrawler4Life:
"Loathe: Gimmick heavy wrestler. Remember the gimmicks more than him sometimes."
On to the poll! With 130 votes, Kevin Sullivan's average score is 3.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is one of the few stars to come out of The New Generation era.