What you loved:
- Primo/Epico - She fit in well with them as their valet; unfortunately, that role didn't last very long.
- Longevity - Rosa has been with the WWE since 2006, and for that she must be commended.
- Beauty - Even when tasked with evaluating her without bringing her looks into it, her looks were brought into it. What a surprise!
- Not Around - Somehow this is a good thing, apparently.
- Beth Phoenix Fan - Probably some of her best work came in her storyline as Phoenix's biggest fan and eventual intern for Beth and Santino Marella.
Best comment comes via phlash74:
"Not awful in the ring from the limited action I’ve seen of her. She’s better than Cameron, and much better than Eva Marie (low bar and all, but still)."
What you loathed:
- Wrestling Abilities - She's not very good at anything related to pro wrestling. That's a problem when she's a pro wrestler.
- Total Divas - She hasn't made an appearance yet on the show, yet was considered a reason to loathe her. What a baffling evaluation today.
- Blond Gimmick - Once again, it comes down to looks. What a surprise part deux!
- Limited Role - Somehow a love and a loathe? What were you Cagesiders doing while evaluating today?
- Gimmick - Same issue as Erick Rowan, who was also evaluated recently. Not much to work with here.
Best comment comes via Arai:
"She’s bloody useless, so of course she ended up on Total fucking Divas."
On to the poll! With 201 votes, Rose Mendes' average score is 1.8.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick might make you pick up the phone.