What you loved:
- Sheep Mask - For him being the #3 guy in the group, it greatly helps him standout in a very simple way.
- Size - At 6'8"/316 lbs, he moves quite well around the ring. Him and Rowan being larger is a great visualization as they walk behind Bray.
- Look - Along with the mask, the bald head, long red beard, and boiler-suit works perfectly.
- Tag Team - Rowan has great chemistry with Harper, and they should have the Tag Titles in their hands in the near future.
- Gimmick - He has a role within the Wyatt Family, and plays it very well. As a brainwashed cultist, doing whatever is asked of him. I fear what he will become if/when the Family breaks up.
Best comment comes via ReverendKain:
"His utter refusal to get a new sheep mask."
What you loathed:
- Green - If there was a single word to describe Erick, it would be green. He is improving, but don't expect any classic battles out of him in the near future. Unsure about his ability on the mic as well.
- Depth - We know who he is in terms of The Family, but individually, there's not much going on here.
- Jannetty - In every tag team, there's a "Michaels" and a "Jannetty" sorry Erick...
- Moveset - Many of you felt his moveset is generic big man stuff.
- Ceiling - He's in a good spot right now, hopefully he will stay there for a long time. His singles' career does not excite you guys.
Best comment comes via sun yue:
"It’s unfortunate for him that he’s wrestling at a time where the roster is deeper than it’s ever been. Not even including talents like Rollins and Bryan, the roster is stacked with hosses who can flat out go. Rowan’s okay in the ring. A decade ago, Rowan could’ve been a star considering the fact that talentless big men like Nathan Jones got monster pushes, but against the likes of Sheamus, Harper, Cesaro, Big E, and Rusev, he’s just a menacing yet unremarkable face in the crowd."
On to the poll! With 197 votes, Erick Rowan's average score is 3.2.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is still on the WWE Roster.