What you loved:
- Sacrifice - For almost 30 years, he put his body on the line every single time he wrestled for our entertainment.
- Chair - Best use of the chair since Flashdance.
- Feuds - Funk, Foley, and Taz, look them up!
- RVD - This was a tag team that probably shouldn't have worked, but instead worked to perfection.
- Arabian Face Buster - A classic move by Sabu, chair to the face.
Best comment comes via lodi85:
"He gets a five, because Sabu is crazy, his matches are like watching a cross between a car crash and ballet."
What you loathed:
- Past Prime - Sabu is now 49 and still fighting like he was back in ECW.
- One Dimensional - Not exactly known to switch up his style in any match, ever.
- Substance Issues - An unfortunate side-effect to his hardcore style.
- Botches - You could spend a whole night looking at Sabu mistakes, it's ridiculous how much he messed up.
- Skips Matches - He's been known to miss an event or two.
Best comment comes via DruidicNight:
"Out-of-the-ring, he lived his gimmick — demons and injuries galore. When you saw him in-ring, it was more like morbidly watching a train-wreck than a wrestling match."
On to the poll! With 169 votes, Sabu's average score is 3.8
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow is recap day with updated poll scores and best comments of the week.