What you loved:
- Wyatt Matches - Most recently at Battleground these two teams put on a great match. The chemistry between the two sides works so well, speed and power collide.
- Chemistry - They are a true tag team, a throwback to what made the division great. Great intensity and high-energy throughout their matches.
- High-Flying - Double Flying Usos, Maggle!
- Entrance - One of the better entrances in the WWE, gets a good pop from the crowd.
- Got Over - No thanks to Creative in terms of a big storyline, The Usos worked hard and kept adjusting their gimmick until crowds started reacting to what they were doing. Great to see wrestlers rise up when they are near the bottom.
Best comment comes via bobtherandybuilder: "Like: Jimmy, or it might be Jey actually."
What you loathed:
- Promos - Too much babbling and talking between themselves. They don't really inspire or change up their style when cutting a promo.
- "USO CRAZY!" - Could be one of, if not the worst, catchphrases right now.
- Gimmick - They are Samoan and...well that's about it. Saw a lot of people use the word "boring" today. Fair to say their gimmick is geared towards kids, much like Rey Mysterio, Cena, and Kofi (of old), it's tough to get too invested.
- Repetitive Matches - It's not so much their move sets, because we could say this about nearly every wrestler. It's more about the flow and ring psychology, which barely changes, the spots just tend to get bigger.
- Ring Gear/Merch - First shirt was pretty rough. Second shirt is quite orange and has that horrible phrase on it.
Best comment comes via a...confused...bobtherandybuilder:
"Loathe: Jey, or it might be Jimmy actually."
On to the poll! With 310 votes, The Usos' average score is 3.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick was in WCW, TNA, and WWE.