What you loved:
- "Who Betta Than Kanyon?" - His classic phrase in WCW. Usually the crowd would respond "everyone/everybody!" to which Kanyon would lose his mind.
- In-Ring - When you're dubbed the "Innovator of Offense", your in-ring skills are at an elite level. Changing up his move-set allowed him to stay fresh from match-to-match.
- Jersey Triad - Kanyon, Bam Bam Bigelow, and DDP. Are you kidding me? Now that's a stable.
- Characters - No matter what his gimmick was, good or bad, he always put in 100-percent to be as entertaining as he could.
- Mic - Was a good enough promo.
Best comment comes via Rex:
What you loathed:
- Unappreciated - Never given that main-event level push that he deserved in WCW. If you missed out on his work, he's one that's worth checking out.
- WWE Run - Yet another "WCW Guy" who never got much attention in WWE.
- R.I.P. - Left us way too early at the age of 40.
- Mortis - What a terrible gimmick.
Best comment comes via cpbwrites:
"The fact that WWE never utilized him properly, as with the majority of the WCW talent pool. Also, died waaaaay too young."
On to the poll! With 121 votes, Kanyon's average score is 3.6.
Thanks, Cagesiders! We will be pausing for the 4th, back on Saturday.