What you loved:
- WrestleMania VII - One of the most emotional moments ever in wrestling.
- Macho Man - They had great chemistry and were incredibly over with the crowd, one of the best combos ever.
- Crush - Many of you admitted to Elizabeth being your first crush.
- Classy - WWE always did a great job of keeping her classy and elegance personified.
- Damsel in Distress - Played the role to perfection. Even though they played this story over and over, crowds never seemed to get tired of it.
Best comment comes via Prussian Creole:
"As far as valets go, she was pretty perfect; her role always added an element to the story (from her debut as the beautiful manager to a somewhat abusive Macho, to her being a catalyst to the break up of the Mega Powers, to her reunion with Macho, and of course every storyline involving Jake the Snake. The announce team mostly just focused on her beauty when they spoke about her, but if you go back to many of those matches, you see that she never missed an opportunity to get a storyline over with whatever she was doing from the sidelines. Looking back, maybe she did over act a bit, but it was the 80’s and WWE (née F) was at the height of its cartoonishness, maybe best embodied by the very man she was managing at the time."
What you loathed:
- R.I.P. - Out of all the people in wrestling, she seemed like the least likely to go so early. A sobering reminder to surround yourself with good people and keep away from drugs.
- WCW Run - Although she did get to do more in this company, they took away her grace, made her a heel, and many of you did not like the change.
- Charisma - Looking back, she was a bit wooden on-screen.
- Acting Skills - Some of you felt she over-acted, or was always about to cry, no matter the situation.
- Stories - The problem with being the damsel in distress all the time, was that she never became independent of the men around her.
Best comments come via SouthofHeaven64:
"Gotta say, I never really saw the appeal. She was never exactly burning with charisma (give me Sensational Sherri any day of the week)."
On to the poll! With 178 votes, Miss Elizabeth's average score is 4.2.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick has been in both WWE and TNA.