What you loved:
- Heel - The best work of her career came while she was a heel.
- Worker - Solid in the ring. She had some rough competition, but could still have solid matches.
- Looks - There's no denying how beautiful she is.
- Choked Out Matt Hardy - She choked dude until he was sleep.
- Moonsault - Check it out, looks awesome.
Best comment comes via Vidence:
"That rating is probably a little high, but I can’t help it, Eve is a delight. First of all, as mentioned quite a bit, excellent heel. Even in the Cena-Ryder disaster, SHE was very good, the storyline was just unspeakably stupid. In the ring, by the time she was finishing up, she was becoming quite a good worker, and was always very athletic. I don’t like to harp on attractiveness too much with the women we discuss, but I can’t help it here. Glasses-wearing, executive administrator Eve was absolutely stunning. And finally, she gets that extra .5 to jump to 4.5 because she choked out 'Big Money' Matt Hardy."
What you loathed:
- Zack Ryder Storyline - One of the worst stories WWE put on TV.
- Left Early - Just when she seemed to put all the pieces together, she left. Unfortunately for all of us, Eve included, the division improved a great deal not long after she bailed.
- Booty Pop - A really weird setup for the standing moonsault; a cheap pop move.
- Acting Skills - Look at her cry here.
- Under-Utilized - She had a legit MMA background, and almost none of it was used in her matches.
Best comment comes via SJM1912:
"If she hung around a bit more she could of been feuding with AJ, Paige, Emma, Summer, Naomi, Alicia and BFFs. Hell even Bries gotten better. A couple of those feuds would of reinvigorated the division. When she left the division was bad, either the talent was in development, finding themselves, misused or wrong talent being pushed. I truly think from an in-ring point-of-view, she would of helped tremendously."
On to the poll! With 182 votes, Eve's average score 3.6.
Thanks, Cagesiders! We'll be talking a short break until Monday. Enjoy it!