Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; so remember to take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Brock Lesnar could make his WWE return as soon as next Monday night's episode of Raw in Miami. There's been scattered talk of a surprise appearance at the Battleground pay-per-view but because of his contract, that almost certainly won't happen.
- Speaking of Lesnar, the reason Paul Heyman wasn't with Cesaro at Raw this week is because of Brock returning and they don't want to have Heyman managing both guys at the same time. That doesn't make sense to me either, but that's the word going around.
- The Rock is doing heavy press right now and the subject of wrestling another match keeps coming up. Well, WWE doesn't currently have him in the plans for WrestleMania 31 and it's not expected he will appear.
- Bad News Barrett has yet to start physical therapy and he's still expected out for at least a few months. Don't be surprised if he's not back by Survivor Series, though he will appear at Battleground this weekend.
- It appears as though Damien Sandow and Adam Rose have been removed from the Intercontinental championship battle royal at Battleground. That brings the total number of participants in the match to 20, which is the traditional number. It also suggest a Rose vs. Sandow match at the PPV.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.