What you loved:
- British Bulldogs - Many of you said they were your favorite tag-team of all-time.
- Tiger Mask Feud - They had a legendary feud with matches way ahead of their time.
- In-Ring - When Bret Hart says your "pound-for-pound, the greatest wrestler who ever lived." That has to count for something right? His snap-suplex and diving headbutt are still famous today.
- Prototype - Think Benoit and Bryan, now go back thirty years.
Best comment comes via j-jhewlett:
"One half of the greatest tag team of all time. The British bulldogs had great matches with anyone.
Summerslam ’88. Their match with the Rougeaus was THE match that made me a wrestling fan for life."
What you loathed:
- Attitude - Well, outside of the ring, he was a bit of a jerk, to put it nicely.
- Demons - Unfortunately drugs and steroids were a big part of his life.
- Current Condition - Due to the rough life that is pro wrestling and steroids, he's now confined to a wheelchair. A sad story indeed.
- Promos - Something more wrestling related, he wasn't really known to be a talker. A few of you mentioned being English, and still having a hard time with his accent.
Best comment comes via BrassCitySaint:
"He was practically a sociopath. As good as he was in the ring, Tom Billington’s behavior outside the ring was downright detestable. Between backstage fights, "pretending" to threaten his wife with an "empty" shotgun, and pulling "lighthearted" ribs such as lighting his contemporaries on fire for kicks, Billington lived up to his moniker by being explosive and unpredictable. As sad as it is to see him confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his days, there’s something to be said for karma."
On to the poll! With 106 votes, Dynamite Kid's average score is 3.8.
Tomorrow's pick has had a ridiculous amount of gimmicks.