What you loved:
- The Rockers - One of the most underrated teams in WWE history.
- Barbershop Moment - He's on the wrong end of history, but it's pretty cool he was a part of the moment that launched a Hall of Famer.
- Worker - Solid in-ring skills, could go with the best of them during his prime.
- Blowoff Michaels Match - A decent angle that led to a good match.
Best comment comes via Rohml:
"(Rohml - circa 1990): 'Jannetty is my favorite Rocker!'"
What you loathed:
- Singles' Run - Uninspire, mired by personal issues.
- "A Jannetty" - To be known as being "the weak link." Ouch.
- Personal Demons - His inability to stay sober kept him from greater things professionally.
- New Rockers - Nope!
- Charles Austin - Jannetty executed his Rocker Dropper (finishing move) on Charles Austin and Austin's neck was instantly broken (he tucked his head incorrectly). He was severely injured and sued Jannetty, Michaels, and Titan Sports. When the case finally came to court in early 1994, Austin was awarded $26.7M. (!)
Best comment comes via TJ_UK:
"The coward tried to escape through a window. That’s a Seth Rollins type move there."
On to the poll! With 157 votes, Marty Jannetty's average score is 3.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is one of the all-time greats.