What you loved:
- Small Sellers - Nothing like seeing a small guy's eyes go wide and his legs kick wildly before impact.
- Kane - His version always looked devastating.
- Brothers of Destruction - What's better than Kane doing it? Kane and Undertaker doing it at the same time.
- Impact - When done properly, the opponent landing flat on their back causes a nice boom effect.
Best comment comes via BrassCitySaint:
"Damn if this doesn’t look like a great freakin’ move for a big man. It still gets a good pop for a reason. Kane’s delivery is still pretty great, although I’m fond of the days when he’d do it on X-Pac. I loved how Waltman would kick his legs all the way down. Great visual."
What you loathed:
- Overused - Nearly every big man uses this as a finisher or signature move.
- Big Sellers - With the exception of Brock Lesnar, you can't convincingly deliver a choke slam to the Mark Henry's of the world.
- Big Show - The opposite of Kane.
- Easy Counter - Or, rather, stupid counters.
Best comment comes via TJ_UK:
"Unless the guy really goes up for it and is lifted 6 feet in the air then slammed through a table, I personally just don’t buy it as a finisher. Oh and the table would have to be on fire. And over a pit of water. Water with sharks in it. Sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their head."
On to the poll! With 181 votes, The Chokeslam's average score is 4.1.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick should be nice, but is evil.