What you loved:
- Tanaka Feud - If you haven't seen these two battle, get to YouTube or WWE Network, stat!
- ECW Run - It was the perfect environment for him. He was crazy over with the fans.
- Underrated Big Man - He was somewhere around 6'8'' and almost 300 pounds but he could move like he was RVD's side.
- Awesome Bomb - Someone check on Spike Dudley.
Best comment comes via Steve Sypa:
"The matches with Tanaka; The 'big man agility.'"
What you loathed:
- WCW Run - Fat Chick Thrilla.
- WWE Run - He wasn't a WWE guy, and that's fighting an uphill battle even for the big stars.
- RIP - Retired at 41, and a year later he passed away.
- Style - He needed a very particular opponent to work with.
Best comment comes via SouthofHeaven64:
"WWE & WCW time. I hate to say this, but he couldn’t adjust to a wrestling style that didn’t involve HUGE SPOTS all the time. When using a more psychology-based, basic moveset, he became just another wrestler. And the WCW gimmicks obviously didn’t help."
On to the poll! With 98 votes, Mike Awesome's average score is 3.4.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow is recap day with updated poll scores and the best comments of the week.