Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; so remember to take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- When Daniel Bryan does return, it appears as though he'll be finishing up his feud with Kane. It's also possible he gets involved with Kane at Money in the Bank this weekend to help continue their issues and that could be why Kane was added to the WWE title match.
- Still no official decision on Bad News Barrett's status for Money in the Bank but it's almost certain he won't work the show and the injury is apparently pretty bad, to the point that he might need surgery and will miss a month or so. That's super preliminary talk, however. Some have said WWE already announced he's out at the SmackDown taping.
- Vickie Guerrero was originally supposed to leave before WrestleMania 30 but decided she would stick around for a while longer until they could write her off television for good. There is no heat between the two sides, and it's possible she'll be asked back for special appearances every now and again.
- On top of that, apparently she was heavily involved in the creative regarding how they booked her departure. That's at least part of why they played Eddie Guerrero's music and she did his signature shimmy on the stage before pointing to the sky and saying "I love you".
- One more Vickie note: There is apparently already talk of her going into the Hall of Fame.
- The artist formerly known as Evan Bourne, Matt Korklan, was backstage at Ring of Honor's Best in the World PPV last weekend. According to the Wrestling Observer, he was set to appear on the show for an interview because he was given the go ahead by WWE to skip his no compete clause, which would end in September. ROH booked him for the show, then called WWE to be sure it was okay, and were told it wasn't. That's why he didn't appear and won't until his 90-day clause is up.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.