What you loved:
- Physique - Self explanatory.
- In-Ring - She's always shown great agility, has a solid moveset, and dat split-legged moonsault.
- Upside - She's been with the company for a few years, but she has potential to improve with more time and training.
- Likeable - Great babyface on-screen who seems very sweet in real life as well.
- Pirate Gimmick - Yarrrr.
Best comment comes via...me! Doors Hate MMA Fighters:
"Has been a standout since NXT, mainly in the ring. When given the chance she can put on great matches, hopefully gets a chance against some of the new talent coming up. Split-legged Moonsault. Great facial expressions. Seems like a legit nice person (going off of Twitter/IG). Does solid work as a babyface, gets reactions out of the crowd, WWE better not make her a heel against Cameron. Finally, and most obviously, in amazing shape."
What you loathed:
- Funkadactyls - It got her on TV, but it's time for a gimmick change. Lose Cameron, and develop a more in-depth gimmick for herself.
- Ass-Based Offense - It's a tired move-set, and she can honestly do more than those moves. Why they don't utilize her kicks more often, I have zero idea.
- Aksana - Fractured Naomi's orbital bone with her knee, derailing Naomi's push toward the Diva's title.
- Total Divas - Her association with this show has some of you feeling down on her.
- Sloppy - Need Dr. Sara Del Rey.
Best comment comes via Mrs. Black:
"Need her to tighten up in the ring. She can be a little sloppy at times, but more ring time and training with help that. I have no issue with the 'Rear View' as a setup to something, but it cant be her finisher. And of course the sooner she shakes loose from Scrappy Doo the better."
On to the poll! With 171 votes, Naomi's average score is 3.2.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick will be something different.