WWE Main Event comes waltzing back into our lives tonight (Tues., June 17, 2014) from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, and we'll have complete results and a live blog for the show right when it kicks off at 8 p.m. ET on the WWE Network.
Tonight's show will feature Sheamus & The Usos teaming up to take on The Wyatt Family in a six-man tag match that was set up on last night's episode of Monday Night Raw in Cleveland.
Be sure to come back here at 8 p.m. ET for the Main Event live blog.
WWE MAIN EVENT RESULTS & LIVE BLOG JUNE 17
- Seth Rollins was out first. He was using the same music and wearing a black suit. They chanted that he sold out. He wanted a break because they didn't know what he had to say. He said he wanted to congratulate his "former business partner" Roman Reigns for qualifying for the Money in the Bank ladder match for the WWE world heavyweight title. "Enjoy your small victory", he said. On Raw next Monday, Reigns will face repercussions from The Authority. He went on to say Reigns is a volcano, a rage inside of him that will keep everyone up at night knowing they have to walk the streets with the guy. Rollins said he's the only person who knows how to control Roman, how to harness his anger and manipulate Reigns ... and Dean Ambrose too. They replayed Rollins turning on The Shield. He announced a second Money in the Bank ladder match, and revealed he'll be the first entrant. Dean Ambrose came out, with his new music, and attacked. Rollins got the better of him thanks to Kane coming out and distracting him but Ambrose turned it around and took control before bailing.
- Lana and Rusev were out for a promo. They didn't say much. Same as usual. They did not acknowledge his having lost in the battle royal on Raw. Santino Marella was his opponent tonight and Rusev crushed him with one move followed by The Accolade.
- Luke Harper cut a promo. He said sometimes he sees things that aren't there and sometimes he hears things that aren't said. The only way to go away is to make them feel like he does. The Usos time is up. "You have ... we want. Tick. Tock." Bray Wyatt came in and said the time has come for the dirty ones to soil the world. He called The Usos and Sheamus pawns and said they will fall. At Money in the Bank, The Wyatt Family will stand tall and rejoice in gold. Follow the buzzards.
- The Funkadactyls were out next. Paige vs. Naomi was the match. They put together a few strong early sequences, including dueling dropkicks and flips and what not, but they were super sloppy in their execution. Surprisingly enough, Naomi won the match clean with no interference from Cameron. They did a post-match angle involving the two, though, with Cameron celebrating like she was the one who won the match. Paige tried to shake hands with Naomi but Cameron attacked. So Paige beat the shit out of her and Naomi just watched it happen. After Paige sent Cameron out, she extended her hand and Naomi slapped it. Cameron got up and stormed off pissed.
- The Usos did an interview with Renee Young alongside Sheamus. They were doing their typical schtick. Sheamus talked about Irish, Brogue Kicks, and fellas. They chanted things and Renee looked at them like they're the weirdest, least cool people she's ever seen.
- Main event was next, The Usos & Sheamus vs. The Wyatt Family. The heels were in control for most of the match until Sheamus got the hot tag and cleaned house. It broke down into chaos, of course, because it's a six man tag in WWE and that has to happen every time. Note: This is not a bad thing. The finish was one of the Usos hitting the ropes to do the dive over the top rope and running right into Bray Wyatt's arms. Sister Abigail, bam, 1-2-3.