The latest betting odds for tonight's (Sun., June 1, 2014) WWE Payback pay-per-view (PPV) at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois, are as follows (via Wrestling Observer):
- El Torito favored 1/16 over Hornswoggle
- Paige favored 1/20 over Alicia Fox
- Bad News Barrett favored 1/45 over Rob Van Dam
- Sheamus favored 1/16 over Cesaro
- John Cena favored 2/7 over Bray Wyatt
- The Shield favored 5/8 over Evolution
Alexander Rusev vs. Big E is up at 5Dimes and Rusev is favored at 5/9.
Late money typically comes in when the finish is set in stone and those in the know quickly put their bets in so they can cash on their inside information. So if any of the lines swing wildly in the coming hours, you'll know exactly why.
For now, this is how they look.
Be sure to follow along with our Payback live blog for complete results and coverage of every match on the card by clicking here.