What you loved:
- Bumps - It's great seeing him take bumps. Even just the simple stuff like a boot to the head looks quite painful.
- Nothing - Really don't like picking this, but it was overwhelming..."no, nope, and GTFO" were some of the phrases used today.
- Member of 3MB - I guess it's at least a refreshing character change. He's got that on Kofi, right? Hornswoggle fits pretty well with the group and it's silliness.
- Company Man - He's been around for 8 years, I'll give you a moment to let that sink in...He obviously does whatever they need him to do, and we can't hate on someone wanting to keep their job.
Favorite comment comes via TJ_UK:
"Love: He seems willing to take some real punishment for entertainment and he can occasionally be slightly entertaining when not forced to play up the fact he’s small. The guy himself seems like an ok person and I respect how he wanted to be taken seriously as a wrestler. I’m enjoying this 3 and a half MB run far more than I should but he seems to work well with the goofiness of Slater’s stable. Also he’s a Muppets fan. I can dig that."
What you loathed:
- The Jokes - He is constantly the one being laughed at. I mean it's ridiculous, with WWE's Be a Star campaign, and then put a WeeLC match, little people commentators and all. He doesn't have to be World Champion (we're getting to that...), but at least try to treat him like any other person on the roster.
- Anonymous Raw GM - "Can I have your attention, please?" Over a year of that crap, and it ends up being friggin' Hornswoggle? Are you shitting me Vince? I mean that one is on Vince for sure, no way he would put that through, if he thought it was stupid.
- Talent - Well, he's not great in the ring, terrible on the mic (didn't even talk for the first part of his career), and isn't really funny until a trash can lands on his head (Thanks Bat-...JBL!).
- Held a Title - No, just no! I don't care if it was the Cruiserweight Title nearing it's end, there is no way he should ever be called champion.
- Vince McMahon's Son - Ugh...who picked Hornswoggle to be evaluated?! I'm done.
Favorite comment goes to ensabahsnore:
"Loathe: Hornswoggle just represents a larger problem with wwe. The girls all act like divas. The black men are mostly silly dancing stereotypes. Little people always shown as jokes. Etc. Be a star, WWE."
Onto the poll. With 216 votes, Hornswoggle's average score is...2! That's on the dot, no rounding. We'll see how things end up on Sunday though.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick has juiced more than a vegan.