What you loved:
- Heel - One of the best villains in history.
- Laugh - This was one of his many trademarks and made him an unforgettable character.
- Million Dollar Belt - Can't win a belt? Just create your own! It was damn good looking too.
- Mic - One of the best talkers in history.
- Theme Song - Had a great run in the Greatest Entrance Theme Tournament.
Best comment comes via a paid-off GiantStorm:
"Love: I was planning on an objective measurement, but… everybody’s got a price!"
What you loathed:
- Big Title Win - Despite how good he was, he was never good enough to those in charge, and that's a real shame.
- nWo - Because he didn't wrestle, he was the ultimate background guy. Try to remember a memorable DiBiase moment with the nWo.
- Neck Injury - Like so many before and so many after, injuries plagued him.
- Virgil - He was a rich white man with a poor black guy for a servant. No. Just ... no.
- Ted DiBiase Jr - This also happened when we evaluated Curt Hennig. Jr had the skills, but just couldn't get over with the crowd while dealing with the injury bug. I have no idea how this is a negative on his father but it's what you Cagesiders brought up, so there you go.
Best comment goes right back to GiantStorm:
On to the poll! With 190 votes, Ted DiBiase's average score is 4.4.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick will not be pretty.