What you loved:
- Brutal - His name is Stone Cold Steve Austin and he both gave someone a broken neck with this move and received one taking it.
- Finisher - There was a time when it wasn't being used as such, but this is a finisher and it always should have been as much.
- Punk/Cena - A memorable spot in a great match. If you haven't seen it, that's your homework for tonight.
- Less Used - Because WWE banned it, you hardly see it outside of special occasions like Punk and Cena deciding to go against the boss with it. That makes it special.
- Jerry Lawler - Remember when we said it was a finisher? He's the guy who did it best.
Best comment comes via pat.phetteplace:
"Love: Done right looks like it is a career ender."
What you loathed:
- Career Ender - His name is Stone Cold Steve Austin and his career was shortened significantly due to sustaining a broken neck from this move.
- Austin - Yep.
- Easy Botch - It's great that it's effective in as much as legitimacy is concerned but it's far too easy to mess up and seriously hurt someone.
- 1...2... - Kick out! People should never, ever kick out of this move.
Best comment also goes to pat.phetteplace:
"Loathe: Done wrong and it is a career ender."
On to the poll! With 222 votes, The Piledriver's average score is 4.3.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick knows a little something about torture.