For many fans, reading about rumors -- and trawling the sites that traffic in them -- has become as popular as watching the matches themselves. In this daily column, we take a look at the biggest rumors and weirdest stories being churned out by those pro wrestling "news" sites.
Important reminders: Rumors are "rumors" and not "news" for a reason, folks. That which has not been confirmed as legitimate news or fact will be made clear.
Rumors of the Day:
- The latest name rumored for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame is Kevin Nash. Whether it will be as Kevin Nash or "Diesel", like his friend Scott Hall entering this year's Hall of Fame class as "Razor Ramon", remains unclear.
- Enzo Amore is starting to work shows again with Big Cass. He has been working out in the ring, but it appears he hasn't wrestled a match yet at any NXT live events.
- Mick Foley made an announcement on Facebook... announcing an announcement he's going to be making on Tuesday:
"After giving the matter much thought, I have come to an important decision regarding my [sic] furure. I know that not everyone will agree with, or support the decision, but I do hope the decision will be respected. I will make the announcement on Tuesday afternoon."
- Adam Rose is apparently getting a special segment on this week's episode of Raw. Which means either they are doing their best to make the best of what was reportedly seen as a messy situation or the rumors that it was a failure were mistaken.
- Alex Riley has returned to the ring, losing a triple threat match to Viktor of the Ascension. Ironically, Riley lost his last match -- which occurred almost exactly a year ago (May 23) -- to Konnor, also of the Ascension.
- TNA talent is apparently looking to abandon ship, especially with a new TV deal still not announced. It's being rumored that they are contacting both GFW and Ring of Honor.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them for as such.