What you loved:
- Gimmick - Great debut, look, and spitting the apple in his opponent's face was solid heelin'.
- Mic - Could hold his own on the mic, a very natural talker.
- HOF Appearance - Had some funny one-liners, and checking out the Divas showed he hasn't changed much.
- In-Ring - Solid in the ring, could tell a good story.
- Hair - That shit is glorious, and somehow it's gotten even better over the years!
Best comment comes via billytaylor:
"Love: Lots of charisma. And not just the scripted kind – as he proved with his extemporaneous comments at HOF ("Send in the Colons!"). Good look, mannerisms, the whole bit. Great heel gimmick, at least initially – he was positioned as the second coming of Razor Ramon essentially. Tons of potential. There’s a reason Vince McMahon reportedly fought to keep Carlito in WWE despite his struggles. Carlito certainly got better reactions than Del Rio."
What you loathed:
- Mouth - He loved taking shots at the company and constantly had heat on himself for it.
- Wellness - Had some personal issues and that's all we'll say here.
- Missed Opportunity - He made it as high as Intercontinental champion, but some of you felt he could have gone higher if things went down a better road.
Best comment comes via tkatt00:
"Enthusiasm. He seemed bored and like he was going through the motions a lot. I’ve read that this had a lot to do with the politics and glass ceilings and whatnot, but still, it sucked to watch him phone it in. Also, I really hated his tag team with Primo. They simply weren’t entertaining to me as a unit. Bored for days."
On to the poll! With 109 votes, Carlito's average score is 3.1.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow is recap day with updated poll scores and the best comments of the week.