What you loved:
- New Aggression - She robbed the commentary team and when they didn't give her their money fast enough, she shoved paper down their throat. Enough said.
- Nothern-Lights Suplex - As gorgeous as she is, really. Also, her tilt-a-whirl backbreaker is vicious.
- Worker - She's solid in the ring.
- Improving - Sara Del Rey has done wonders for Fox's career. She's only getting better too.
- Looks - She's got 'em.
Best comment comes via The Unmasked Superstar:
"Given their track record for non-main event talent lately, I’m very afraid WWE creative is going to leave Ms. Fox hanging and either let this angle just quietly fade away or just kinda of forget about it. They’re fools if they do, and I hope they don’t, but my confidence is not high."
What you loathed:
- Relevance - Up until recently, she was just another wrestler. No crowd reactions, no storyline, and really no character. Amazingly, she's been with the WWE since 2006.
- Creative - The start/stop stuff has to end. Stick with it.
- Mic Work - She doesn't get much time to improve on it, in fairness, but her mic skills are lacking. Better to emphasis her strengths, and that's what they've done lately. A sentence or two followed by chucking the mic at her opponent's head seems to work well.
- Axe-Kick - She's no Booker T (sucka).
- Divas Championship Run - Until right now it's likely you never realized she was Divas champion.
Best comment comes via Rohml:
"Her Axe-kick has tendencies to hit stiff, ouch. Another Loathe is the fact that she wasn’t used properly for a long time. She appears on TV, yes, but she has no character, no reason to be invested to her as a wrestler (except now). It’s sad considering she was a former Champion, she should have more impact than that."
On to the poll! With 210 votes, Alicia Fox's average score is 3.8. To compare to other Divas: AJ Lee (4.5), Paige (4.1), Emma (3.7), Summer Rae (3.6), Brie (3), Nikki (2.9), Aksana (2.3), and Eva Marie (2).
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick has the best hair.