What you loved:
- Longevity - Has stayed with TNA all these years through bad and worse.
- In-Ring - Many of you gave props for him being a solid worker inside the ring.
- Mic Work - Solid work on the mic, whether serious or comedy.
- TNA Heavyweight Title Win - Whether it was rushed, stupid, a copycat of WWE, etc...at least it was surprising. Plus, it's a nice win for a guy who stuck with TNA.
My favorite comment goes to TJ_UK:
"I love EY. Is he the best technical wrestler in the world? He’s pretty good but he’s far from great. Is he the best on the mic? Again he’s good but he’s not even close to be one of the greatest. Is he entertaining as hell? Definitely. He’s just really likable and fun to watch. It takes something to turn all the potentially awful (and often just bad) angles into something watchable but EY managed it a lot."
What you loathed:
- Stupid Stories - He's been involved in quite a few ridiculous angles.
- Comedy Overload - Why no serious?
- TNA Knockout Tag Champ - A women's division champion. That says it all.
- Daniel Bryan Copy - The way he won the TNA title, injured, full beard, and an underdog...yeah.
- TNA Run - I just don't know how many times we can put this in the loathe section.
My favorite comment goes to (no surprise here) *Asterisk*:
"He’s the Hornswoggle of TNA, only pushed even more heavily, and at least Hornswoggle was funny back when he debuted and was used as a human foreign object."
On to the poll! With 123 votes, Young's average score is 3.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick was not born in the U.S.